Forum Discussion

This post is in response to the toon below (click to enlarge)
Cartoon on preview of 2006 (January 6, 2006 8:20 PM)
Posted by: T J
Apparently all that manure is making the economy grow.

You GO, George!

Cartoon on preview of 2006 (January 9, 2006 4:11 PM)
Posted by: Good Will
But it is!!! I mean you can not have a single year when Bush does not do something illegal or disgusting.
Cartoon on preview of 2006 (January 9, 2006 7:41 PM)
//I mean you can not have a single year when Bush does not do something illegal or disgusting. //

Like getting oral sex under the desk at the oval office...(yeah I used that one already...AND I'll probably do it again.)
Cartoon on preview of 2006 (January 10, 2006 2:36 PM)
Posted by: Adam Wiswell
please list every year that bush has been in office and has done something illegal, that your godsend clinton, never did
Cartoon on preview of 2006 (January 11, 2006 4:29 PM)
Few lessons on reading comprehension: Arguing against Bush IS NOT the same as arguing for Clinton.

List? Sure
Cartoon on preview of 2006 (January 11, 2006 11:29 PM)
//Few lessons on reading comprehension//

Goot, you missed the second part of Adam's question...//AND has done something illegal//

Better recheck yourself before lugging those stones around, sweetheart.
Cartoon on preview of 2006 (January 12, 2006 3:23 PM)
//Few lessons on reading comprehension//
He said: please list every year
He did not say please: please list every year and _what_ he done wrong during it.

Now that sentence of his contained a letter D, so you I am not taht surprized you could not understand it.
Cartoon on preview of 2006 (January 14, 2006 4:33 PM)
//I am not taht surprized you could not understand it.//

And I'm not THAT (t-h-a-t, yep all the right letters) surpriSed (s-u-r-p-r-i-S-e-d) that you have trouble with grammer and spelling, Goot....but I LOVE YOU anyway man, bad grammer and all!!! You should take advantage of all those liberally based special programs for people with your issues. Pyschobabble for free, sweetie!
Cartoon on preview of 2006 (January 15, 2006 6:15 PM)
> that you have trouble with grammer
Not grammar....typing skills.

>I LOVE YOU anyway man, bad grammer and all!!!
Awwwwww......

Cartoon on preview of 2006 (April 5, 2021 1:04 AM)
Posted by: Crazy Pete
You see TJ, there is a little button on the presidents desk that the President can press, and it causes tornadoes, thats what Bush did. He got bored, and so he started up a tornadoe! (Sarcastic), so, you see now, how the Louisiana debacle was his fault? When the Red Sox lost to the Yankees to clench the division in Baseball this last fall, of course I blamed the President!

OW! I stubbed my toe...Damn you Bush!!

Post a reply

Subject:

Email: Password:
Forgot your password?
Not registered?.