Forum Discussion

On days of Republican leaders lives...THE LEAK EPISODE (April 7, 2006 1:18 AM)
Posted by: Good Will
So remember how the Administration does nto liek to comment on the ongoing matter of the Plame leak investigation....we know why now, do not ya think?

--snip--
Vice President Dick Cheney's former chief of staff has testified that President Bush authorized him to disclose the contents of a highly classified intelligence assessment to the media to defend the Bush administration's decision to go to war with Iraq, according to papers filed in federal court [PDF] on Wednesday by Patrick J. Fitzgerald, the special prosecutor in the CIA leak case.
--snip--
http://news.nationaljournal.com/articles/0406nj1.htm

On days of Republican leaders lives...THE LEAK EPISODE (April 11, 2006 10:29 AM)
Posted by: Invader Jim
As with most of your posts, much ado about nothing.
On days of Republican leaders lives...THE LEAK EPISODE (April 11, 2006 11:19 AM)
Awwww....
So nice of you to ignore Bushes lying...
Nixon would have been proud.
On days of Republican leaders lives...THE LEAK EPISODE (April 11, 2006 2:55 PM)
No lies here. He can declassify info. That's not a leak. Leaks are a deliberate unauthorized disclosure of information. Look it up.
On days of Republican leaders lives...THE LEAK EPISODE (April 14, 2006 12:43 PM)
>No lies here. He can declassify info. That's not a leak. Leaks are a deliberate unauthorized disclosure of information. Look it up.

ok...
But disclosing an identity of an undercover CIA agent is illegal. So if you declassify that information, you break the law.
On days of Republican leaders lives...THE LEAK EPISODE (April 24, 2006 2:14 PM)
No one ever said that Bush authorized declassifying the identity of Valerie Plame (who was not covert, anyway).
On days of Republican leaders lives...THE LEAK EPISODE (April 24, 2006 10:52 PM)
Yeah we are still wait on that exact bit of information.

Meanwhile enjoy:
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/04/06/washington/06cnd-leak.html?ex=1301976000&en=2b041507356c3290&ei=5088&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss

--snip--

The presidential authorization was provided, the court papers said, in advance of a meeting on July 8, 2003 between Mr. Libby and Judith Miller, then a reporter for the New York Times. Mr. Libby brought a brief abstract of the N.I.E.'s key judgments to the meeting with Ms. Miller in the lobby of the St. Regis Hotel about two blocks from the White House.

Ms. Miller never published anything about the contents of the intelligence estimate.

Mr. Libby testified that at the meeting, he did not discuss Mr. Wilson's wife, because "he had forgotten by that time that he learned about Ms. Wilson's C.I.A. employment a month earlier from the Vice President."

Ms. Miller, in her Oct. 16, 2005, account of the meeting, said that her notes showed that the two had discussed Mr. Wilson's wife, who, according to her notes, worked in a unit of the C.I.A. that is engaged in the intelligence assessments of unconventional weapons.
--snip---

People can read between the lines.

So a white house chief goes to talk to a journalist about parts of a disclosed report and a wife of Mr. Wilson.

Then said reporter never publishes anything about the report.
But she does publish identity of Ms. Plame after that meeting.

Jim, I have to tell you, people can read between the lines.
On days of Republican leaders lives...THE LEAK EPISODE (September 26, 2006 2:59 PM)
Looks like you should have been reading the actual lines, instead of between them.
On days of Republican leaders lives...THE LEAK EPISODE (September 27, 2006 1:14 PM)
Thats right. I posted on TON on extremely important to this country topics. Of course you choose to bicker on an old one.
On days of Republican leaders lives...THE LEAK EPISODE (September 27, 2006 10:06 PM)
I figured I would give you time to recant and apologize. I wasted a lot of time debating this non-issue.

I don't live in the forum. I don't have that much time to reply to all your stuff.
On days of Republican leaders lives...THE LEAK EPISODE (September 28, 2006 12:33 PM)
>I figured I would give you time to recant and apologize.
Riiighhhhttt....

>I don't have that much time to reply to all your stuff.
That is mainly because you are a coward. To you democracy is an obstacle to having Mr. Bush deciding everything.
Real issues got nothing on you. To you the other side are not PEOPLE!!!!
On days of Republican leaders lives...THE LEAK EPISODE (September 28, 2006 3:59 PM)
To you holding people in prison and torturing is ok, so you would sit in your house and FEEL safe!!! You do not even want to give these people a chance at trial. Or to show whether they are terrorists or not. YOU sir a A COWARD.

Only a coward would say, I will surrender my own and other people civil rights and freedom so I could feel safe.
On days of Republican leaders lives...THE LEAK EPISODE (October 1, 2006 10:02 PM)
See, why would I bother posting anyway? You just tell me what I feel and say anyway? Tell me more about my views.
On days of Republican leaders lives...THE LEAK EPISODE (October 1, 2006 10:08 PM)
Not feel and say. Do!!!

Post a reply

Subject:

Email: Password:
Forgot your password?
Not registered?.