Forum Discussion

This post is in response to the toon below (click to enlarge)
Cartoon on ACORN voter fraud (July 2, 2009 4:41 PM)
Posted by: Geoff DSouza
Fair enough. If you can find me evidence that Mickey Mouse actually went to the polling booth to cast a vote, I will vote Republican for the rest of my life. I don't mean improper voter registration with Mickey Mouse on the rolls. I mean actual, documented proof that somebody marched into polling site and was able to cast a vote as Mickey Mouse.

Cartoon on ACORN voter fraud (September 2, 2009 1:21 PM)
Posted by: NEAL TOGLIA
Evidence is not necessary. It's clear that ACORN has falsified voter registration which is in itself , illegal. Why is this organization allowed to go uninvestigated and unchecked? Obviously because of democrat control of government and most of the press at this point. But rest assurred that the change back to a common sense conservative government is already underway, thank God. I'm still allowed to thank God, correct?
Cartoon on ACORN voter fraud (October 8, 2009 9:41 PM)
Posted by: Michelle Haugle
Geoff - How much money did it cost the taxpayer to sift through all the garbage Acorn produced with our govt money? Enough of your head in the sand, and the feeble attempt at OH YEAH!!!! Acorn is a disgrace, and so is their former legal counsel.
Cartoon on ACORN voter fraud (October 12, 2009 10:28 PM)
Posted by: Richard Kopel
The question is how many people voted numerous times under different names? With motor voter laws, it is not necessary to go around to register voters? If somebody is too ignorant to register themself to vote, then they really should not be picking our representatives as they probably do not even know who the people are on the ballot. Acorn is opening the door to fraud on every registration by not asking for proof of citizenship or any identification whatsoever.

This kind of voter registration must be stopped as it is organized fraud committed against legitimate voters by corrupt organizations such as ACORN and corrupt politicians such as Barrack Hussein Obama.

I would actually love to have Obama release his documents to prove that he is legal to vote in our elections. I suspect he is a citizen of Indonesia since he traveled on an Indonesian passport and attended college as a foreign student from Indonesia. Technically Obama is an Illegal Alien, it is no wonder why he supports amnesty for illegal aliens..
Cartoon on ACORN voter fraud (November 13, 2009 12:26 AM)
Posted by: PHIL ANGE< USN RET
i'm really upset.. i voted for mickey mouse & GOT OBAMA INSTEAD...

Post a reply

Subject:

Email: Password:
Forgot your password?
Not registered?.