Forum Discussion

This post is in response to the toon below (click to enlarge)
Cartoon on attempts to ban Oreo cookies from California (May 17, 2003 11:43 AM)
Posted by: Charles de la Vega
Bwahahaha! This is good! I like it!

I wonder how many chuckes this cartoon got at Nabisco...

Re: Cartoon on attempts to ban Oreo cookies from California (May 19, 2003 5:23 PM)
Posted by: Schmock Wurst
May I ask, what Oreo cookies taste/ look like?
Re: Re: Cartoon on attempts to ban Oreo cookies from California (May 20, 2003 6:08 PM)
Basically, they're sandwich cookies, originally a vanilla cream between two chocolate cookies. Although, recently, many varieties have srung up:

UH-OH Oreos, which are vanilla cookies and chocolate cream (the normal Oreos reversed);

The Twin-Creme Oreos, which have either mocha/vanilla cream, mint/vanilla cream, and chocloate/peanut-butter cream;

The Fudge-Covered Oreos, which are normal Oreos covered in either white chocolate or chocolate;

Double-Stuff Oreos, which have twice the cream in the middle;

And the Chocolate cream Oreos, which have the same amount of cream as a Double-Stuff, only it's chocolate.

Sheesh. I've never been THAT thorough about a cookie before!

Hope that answers your question! ;)
Re: Re: Cartoon on attempts to ban Oreo cookies from California (May 28, 2003 5:42 PM)
Posted by: Casey Bingham
I applaud you for your extensive knowledge of oreo cookies. :-)
Re: Re: Cartoon on attempts to ban Oreo cookies from California (June 8, 2003 3:35 AM)
Yup. I a veritable walking library of irrelevant information. Unless I have to say something worth somebody's time...
Re: Re: Cartoon on attempts to ban Oreo cookies from California (December 18, 2005 11:31 AM)
Posted by: Jim Huber
I don't know what Nabisco thought of my cartoon, but the guy who sued over the Oreos loved the cartoon so much that he paid to reprint the cartoon on his site... even though it makes fun of him.

Post a reply

Subject:

Email: Password:
Forgot your password?
Not registered?.