Forum Discussion

tookie (December 13, 2005 1:33 PM)
Posted by: Adam Wiswell
Ding dont the guy is dead. Nothing brings in the holiday like a good execution, no?

Re: tookie (December 13, 2005 3:25 PM)
*Ding Dong*
Re: tookie (December 14, 2005 12:52 PM)
Posted by: Justin Hageman
Makes my mood better. It's great to see a murderer get his punishment. If only they could do it 4 time. Or more because of the people killed because of the Crypt gang that he helped start. I just wish he could die more than once, the same exact way would be nice too. So the Terminator is now really the Terminator!
Re: tookie (December 19, 2005 3:56 PM)
Posted by: Good Will
Yeah... Forget that redempetion Jesus was talking about! Lets kill people!!!
Re: tookie (December 28, 2005 5:00 PM)
Jesus was redeemed, so now tookie gets to meet the savior, he should be glad, and be thankful that we aranged the meeting. unless he has something to be afraid of
tookie (January 3, 2006 6:06 PM)
So if somebody helps your meet your maker you will be grateful?
tookie (January 5, 2006 10:59 PM)
Posted by: T J
//So if somebody helps your meet your maker you will be grateful?// Aren't the nonviolent left just the sweetest people ever...(insert even more sarcasm)
tookie (January 6, 2006 3:46 PM)
He who sheds the blood of man, so shall his blood also be shed.

Im saying if he was truely innocent, then he should have had nothing to fear, but if he was guilty, and he was, then he should be judged acordingly.
tookie (January 9, 2006 4:14 PM)
> So if somebody helps your meet your maker you will be grateful?
So TJ you going to answer the actual question or just switch the subject?
tookie (January 9, 2006 7:38 PM)
Why? You hiding in the trunk of a Chevy Caprice parked outside my house, John Allen? Hang on let me get my camcorder...
tookie (January 11, 2006 4:30 PM)
Ok....
So....
So if somebody helps your meet your maker you will be grateful?
tookie (January 11, 2006 11:25 PM)
//So if somebody helps your meet your maker you will be grateful? //

I will go to be with Jesus when He deems it right for me to be with Him...if it happens at the hands of some fanatical extremist intolerant liberal, I'd be kind of bummed, but I have faith in the Lord God that said assassin scumbag would be duelly punished with a stampede of bison and eaten by jackels.

Tell you what Goot, when you and I meet in Heaven we can get together and ask Jesus which one of us is right...Okay, sweetie?

tookie (January 12, 2006 3:25 PM)
>.if it happens at the hands of some fanatical extremist intolerant liberal, I'd be kind of bummed

Why? After all he helped you meet you lord down there
tookie (January 13, 2006 1:10 PM)
//Why? After all he helped you meet you lord down there //

See this is why liberals are looney, they have no polar stability and can't tell up from down.

But since I SORT of understand what you mean, let me say, I'd be bummed to have a goomba liberal send me to see Jesus because that means that I hurt this poor goomba liberal's feelings and never will get the chance to make him feel like the special guy he thinks he is... and obviously his mother deprived him of those feelings so he's gotta go into a shooting rampage to reassure himself of his manhood...or some such pyschobabble like that. Does that help your sad little flagging ego, Goot? Comere, let's have a hug sweetie.
tookie (January 15, 2006 6:22 PM)
Test for attention :)))))
>send me to see Jesus
>>meet you lord down there (<-- Jesus is reffered to be UP there not down there. Satan is considered to be down there).

>I'd be bummed to have a goomba liberal send me to see Jesus
What if it was a conservative criminal who sent you to see your maker?
tookie (January 16, 2006 8:27 AM)

//What if it was a conservative criminal who sent you to see your maker?//

First off "conservative criminal" is like saying "Tolerant Liberal"...just doesn't exist, so since a REAL criminal could never be construed as being "conservative" then I have no worries on that part.

tookie (January 16, 2006 8:20 PM)
>REAL criminal could never be construed as being "conservative"

Oh really? So you think all criminals are liberal? What about Eric Robert Rudolph? Pretty sure he is not a liberal. And couple of other folks who bombed abortion clinics.

How about em folks at Enron, and Worldcom...the ones who commited massive accounting and pension fraud? What you think Kenneth Lay was a liberal? Oh wait did not he donate thousands upon thousand to bush election campaign. Pretty sure there is a photo of him and bush smiling together.
tookie (January 16, 2006 11:04 PM)
//What about Eric Robert Rudolph// and //How about em folks at Enron, and Worldcom...the ones who commited massive accounting and pension fraud? What you think Kenneth Lay was a liberal?//

I'm pretty certain they weren't conservative; they behaved in a greedy, lazy, back-stabbing, selfish manner. More a definition of liberal as I've ever heard. They were very liberal about having their own good times, wouldn't you say?

//Pretty sure there is a photo of him and bush smiling together. //

Don't know about that, but I have a link that says that Lay and Clinton played golf together.

http://secure.mediaresearch.org/news/cyberalert/2002/cyb20020226.asp

There's a still of a video on that page with Clinton and Kenneth Lay smiling.

"NBC�s story aired four days after a February 21 front page Washington Times story detailed how "the Clinton administration provided more than $1 billion in subsidized loans to Enron Corp."

And they had coffee together too...

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2002/2/28/12723.shtml

That article also tells how Kenneth lay donated $100,000 to the Clinton 1993 inauguration.

I've heard tell that big business mingles with politics but I guess that's pretty hard proof, Goot.

tookie (January 17, 2006 8:53 AM)
> I'm pretty certain they weren't conservative; they behaved in a greedy, lazy, back-stabbing, selfish manner.

They sure said they were conservatives. And all those donation to the Republican party.

I recall someone saying once: if walk like a duck and talks like a duck....quack quack quack quack.

tookie (January 17, 2006 12:52 PM)
//They sure said they were conservatives//

Hold up, Goot, these guys are being charged with crimes of devious natures (lying stealing cheating) and you're BELIEVING what they SAID? You need to re-think that logic, Dearheart, 'cause your reasoning sounds kinda loopy.
tookie (January 17, 2006 3:57 PM)
Why woudl they lie about that? More over it not just what they said. Its what they did that counts. Donating A LOT OF money to RNC speaks volumes. And I mean A LOT!!!!
tookie (April 5, 2021 1:04 AM)
Posted by: Crazy Pete
Its a good thing Tookie found Jesus, hopefully Jesus found him! Have fun Tookie, and don't forget to write!

Post a reply

Subject:

Email: Password:
Forgot your password?
Not registered?.